Xero is great for managing your business accounting and sending invoices, but if you collect debit orders you will need an integrated tool to manage, automate and reconcile collections. Now with Billdozer you can save time and maximize collections revenue whilst using Xero to take care of all your invoicing and accounting needs. We’re a member of the Xero partner program and the first software in South Africa able to collect Netcash debit orders directly from Xero invoices.
Debit your customer accounts automatically in accordance with their electronic mandates. Billdozer can also push payment information back into Xero Accounting – another first for third party software integration with Xero!
Billdozer, with payments by Netcash, takes care of all your contract billing and collections management needs.
Saves countless hours in collections management
Seamless collections from Xero
Automatic reconciliation of accounts
Connect your Xero account to Billdozer and get all this from our Out-the-box recurring billing system:
- Automatically pull invoices directly from Xero into Billdozer
- Secure storage of banking information and a credit card vault
- Automatic creation of debit order batches by invoice due date
- Email and SMS notification of failed payments
- Reconcile collections in Xero
- Electronic mandates for convenient debit order sign up for customers
- Bank account validation and verification
- Send same day and two-day batches to Netcash
- Re-collect failed transactions
- Excellent rates for debit orders
“Billdozer has changed my working life. It is such a relief to just put a prefix on an invoice, versus finding out which client owes what and having to create an excel sheet. Billdozer saves me at least a full 8 hour day, which is a lot when one is busy.”
– Benita Sher, Finance Manager at Solid Systems.