Billdozer partners with Xero Accounting to make Xero recurring payments easier for customers.
Cloud accounting software adoption in South Africa is on the increase. More and more accountants see the value in cutting back on manual processes. According to Xero’s In Search of Lost Time report, “79 percent of non-adopters of cloud technology spend more than one hour a day on data entry – compared to just 43 percent of adopters”. 25% of accounting and finance professionals said they could work smarter if they spent fewer hours on administrative tasks.
We love these stats because they validate our own goal of automating and streamlining processes for accountants and business owners. Doing so helps to save them time and help them improve their cash flow. Billdozer is an online contract and debit order management platform that streamlines the subscription and recurring billing processes. Until recently it wasn’t so easy for Xero Accounting users to get their invoices paid via debit order collection.
Billdozer was the first software in South Africa to enable Xero recurring payments. Xero Accounting is an excellent tool for managing business accounting and for sending invoices; they have more than 2 million global subscribers. But if you collect debit orders you will need an integrated tool like Billdozer to manage, automate and reconcile collections. And yes, we said reconcile, because Billdozer is the first third-party software in South Africa to also push that payment information back into Xero Accounting.
Let Billdozer take care of your Xero recurring payments
There’s no doubt about it, debit order collection is by far the fastest and most reliable way to get your invoices paid. South African credit providers rely heavily on it as a payment channel, the Payments Association of SA (PASA) estimates that around 48 million debit orders get processed monthly across all industries within South Africa.
“Debit orders are an essential cash flow tool in South Africa, especially in 2020. Many businesses can’t scale without automated collections management and reconciliation. Billdozer is the recurring billing specialist that seamlessly integrates Xero Accounting with Netcash payments to maximise revenue and reduce costs,” says Billdozer Founder, Toby Hewlett.
Why you should use debit orders for your Xero recurring payments:
- Being able to collect fees from your customers rather than waiting for them to pay you,
- Eliminating the inherent risk of handling cash, as well as the expense of moving cash around,
- It boosts your cash flow, because you are paid quicker and exactly when the invoice is due,
- It’s super convenient for you and your customers; once the debit order mandate is signed you don’t need to manually invoice each month and they don’t need to make manual payments,
- It makes it easier for your budget planning, you know when your money is coming in and how much,
- And finally, you can automate your Xero recurring payments using Billdozer and Netcash payments.
Hear it from a Finance Manager and Xero user:
“Billdozer has changed my working life. It is such a relief to just put a prefix on an invoice, versus finding out which client owes what and having to create an excel sheet. Billdozer saves me at least a full 8 hour day, which is a lot when one is busy.”
– Xero Accounting user, Benita Sher, the Finance Manager at Solid Systems.
If you’d like to know more about how our integration works for Xero recurring payments, please visit our dedicated page.