Invoicing and Debtor Accounting
- Create once-off and recurring online invoices, receipts, debit and credit notes.
- Manage sales staff.
- Automatically send branded PDF invoices and statements.
- Mobile-friendly bill presentment and payment.
- Manage clients, contact persons, telephone numbers, addresses, payment and mandate data.
- Create notes and follow-up reminders for recurring billing.
- Cancel and suspend contracts and auto-escalate prices annually.
- Send digital subscription sign-up and mandates to customers to sign.
- Store mandates and other electronic documents under their client profile.
Payment Collection and Reconciliation
- Automatic creation of debit order batches.
- Automatic receipt and reconciliation from merchant statement.
- Track expired credit cards.
- Send same day and two-day batches to Netcash.
- Re-collect failed transactions
- Take your business online with the customisable Billdozer subscription page that enables sign up for your services.
- The Client zone enables your customers to view, pay and download online invoices as well as update their payment details on their business account.
- Manage subscriptions: Take your business online with the customisable Billdozer subscription page that enables sign up for your services.
Credit Risk Management
- Automatic validation of bank accounts, credit cards and ID numbers.
- Integrated verification of bank account, with ID number or company registration number authority.
- Follow up on arrears customers, re-process arrears invoices and create arrangements for arrears collection.
- Email and SMS notification of failed payments.
- View, filter and download data with flexible reporting tools.
Developer Web Services
- If you have software applications or websites that need to connect to Billdozer, our API (Application Programming Interface) will simplify this task.